The Parent Teacher Organization supports the Courtyard Private School community with parental participation, effective fundraising and open communication with positive feedback, fun and helpfulness to promote the Mission of Courtyard Private School.
Our PTO is:
- Committed to fulfilling the Mission Statement of Courtyard and devoted to developing scholars, artists, & leaders through academics, culture, and community.
- Supportive and enhances a positive working relationship of the Courtyard Community.
- Provides communication among Courtyard families, employees, students and School Board.
- Fosters planning and participation in the process of Courtyard activities in cooperation with the families, employees, students and School Board.
- Supports the school's educational and extended daycare programs.
We encourage each family to participate in this organization and the school. We have regular events throughout the school year and cannot be successful without your help!
We have open meetings on the 2nd Tuesday of every month at 5:15pm.
Please feel free to contact any of the PTO Board with any questions, suggestions, comments or concerns.
President: Carol Ratliff
Vice President: Katherine Schulke
Treasurer: Christine Reese
Secretary: Nicole Darby-Wong